Why Egyptian Cotton is the best cotton
Egyptian cotton is the world’s finest cotton because of its unique characteristics including:
- The length of the fiber makes it possible to make the finest of yarns without sacrificing the strength of the yarn
- The strength of the fiber makes fabrics more solid and more resistant to stress
- Its ability to absorb liquids gives fabrics made of Egyptian cotton deeper, brighter and more resistant colors
- Egyptian cotton is hand-picked which guarantees the highest levels of purity
- Fabrics made of Egyptian cotton are softer, finer and more durable than any other cotton in the world
Search for the certification
Everyone from the farmer in Egypt to the retailer you shop with must be approved to carry the Egyptian Cotton™ logo. It is a mark of genuine, unmatched quality.
“If you’re buying Egyptian Cotton™ you know that you’re getting nothing less than the finest in the world.” – Cotton Egypt Association
Never washed it with fabric conditioner
Egyptian Cotton™ should never be washed with fabric conditioner – it destroys the strong fibres that make it so soft and durable.
Egyptian Cotton™ has a plush softness that can only be rivaled by pure silk.
Trusted by brands all over the world
The luxury home textile brands all over the world choose Egyptian Cotton for its unmatched quality.
“Choose and Egyptian Cotton™ bedding from one of our incredible retailers and you’ll sleep peacefully night after night.” – Cotton Egypt Association